Saturday, January 7, 2017

Crock Pot Favorite





This is a family favorite-easy, cheesy, creamy! When gathering at my cousin's home for the holiday's, we always end up with a Facebook event invite. This gives us the opportunity to receive the specifics of the upcoming holiday: time, date, what to expect. We also take this time to decide who is going to bring what.When it gets to me: corn. If I don't bring corn, I have some unhappy family members :-)

So, from my family to yours, enjoy!







Cheesy Crock Pot Corn

6-8 12 oz bags frozen sweet corn 1 - 8 oz block cream cheese 3/4 cup white sugar 1 cup half & half 1 stick butter 12 Velveeta cheese slices

Pour 3-4 packages corn in large crock pot. Add in half of each ingredient Lay 6 cheese slices across the top. Repeat, ending with remaining 6 slices. Cover. Cook on high 4 hours. Stir often.

No comments:

Post a Comment